Friday, May 13, 2011

Procrastination...Part Deux

So my last blog was on April 4th...see what I mean about the whole procrastination thing I have going on? Don't get me wrong, I have a ton to write about but it really doesn't leave my head and flow out through my fingers much. This one is going to be about my favorite mommy blogs. I'll be honest, the only blogs I would read up until about three months ago were only celebrity gossip ones...but then my friend Ricki started a great blog (http://familyfunmom.blogspot.com) (she has two girls and I have two boys so sometimes I can't relate)...but she is a shopper and loves great deals and always knows what is going on in the Kettering area...so I am an avid reader of her fabulous mommy blog. One day I was perusing her blog and she listed a bunch of blogs that she follows and from there I got sucked into a blog vortex. My personal favorite mommy blog right now is Little Miss Momma (LLM) http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com She is young, hip, crafty and mother to a two year old son. She is refreshingly honest on her blog and that is what really attracts me to read it every day (yes, she posts daily on the west coast). 

I also enjoy Not Martha (doesn't the blog name say it all?!) and Just Lovely Things. I am not a crafty person at all but I do enjoy hosting holiday dinners and the very rare dinner party. Table decorating and cupcake creating are two of my crafty things I enjoy to do. Both blogs focus on crafty stuff...from earring and necklace making to holiday fun to do for your house.

So I will be updating this blog every Friday...next up, my two New Year's resolutions that I am still keeping! Holla! Till then...

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! And thanks for the shout out :) I too am addicted to readig the blogs. I find more every day and can barely keep up. Looking forward to adding your weekly updates to my reading list :)

    ReplyDelete