Friday, May 27, 2011

New Years!

A New Years post in May?! Well, you see, I am about to brag! I made two New Years resolutions that I actually kept!

Lose Weight...

Start Reading Again...

One was easier to begin than the other...care to guess which?

But don't get too excited for me...my first (entire) book that I read this year was by Chelsea Handler, Are you there Vodka, It's Me Chelsea.

As for the weight loss, I was/am successful because of a little website called www.myfitnesspal.com. (it's free)!!

Down ten lbs and only 30lbs to go...ha ha ha.

But I am committed. I am determined. 

So, have you kept your New Year's resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. Robyn (Remi's mom)June 1, 2011 at 10:27 PM

    You go girl, did you check with Perez Hilton to see if you got the thumbs up on your blog, anywhoooo, I like it, very cute and oh so Marcella, neat design too. I will be commenting to win prizes, hee hee

    ReplyDelete