Sunday, June 3, 2012

Getting My Tan On!

Pale...White...Casper...the list could go on and on, I am Irish and I don't tan very well.

I will never forget when I was going out for my bachelorette party and I told my bridesmaids that I had been tanning for a month and one of them laughed and said she couldn't believe it because I was still pretty pale. {sigh}

I refuse to go to tanning salons anymore for obvious health risks so I have experimented with some store bought remedies!



Tanning towels give you a great tan but the streaks are horrendous. Last summer I tried a brand of tanning lotion by Neutrogena and again, streaks and uneven coloring!

So I decided to try one more brand, Jergens Natural Glow....and guess what? I LOVE IT! OMG! It looks natural and it doesn't fade after a day! The lotion is white and smells nice (not too strong) and has a great consistency.

I applied some on Thursday and decided to apply some more tonight (Sunday) for just a bit more color. Again, no streaks and it looks natural! I am so happy! No more scary white legs around these parts!

Oh, everyone sells it (I bought mine at Wal-Mart for about $8.00) and a little goes a long way!

* This is not a paid endorsement...just love the product and wanted to share! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment