Saturday, July 9, 2011

What Kate Wore

So Catherine, Dutchess of Cambridge is on a traveling frenzy just having visited Canada and yesterday landed in Los Angeles.

I love Kate's (seemingly) effortless style so I thought I would post some pics of her recent trip for all to see!

 Love that she can rock a cowboy hat!
 I think she looks beautiful with her hair back.
 Rocking a pretty blue dress and nude stilettos.
 Demure in cream...
 Classic look of skinny jeans, blue blazer, ruffled top and espadrilles.

 And the last look, skinny jeans, flats and a beige top.


I can't wait to see what she will be wearing in Los Angeles this week!
 

4 comments:

  1. Boy, is she thin!! I had no idea how thin until I saw your pictures. And it looks like she has a kind of classic, all-American style.

    I like her better with her hair down than up, I think.

    Followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very thin! And I agree, like her hair down better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a fan of her hair down as well... and the cowboy hat i think its precious! lol


    the style projects

    ReplyDelete