Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Who doesn't love a great deal, right?

So I decided I am going to start a weekly Thursday blog, entitled, Thrifty Thursday! 

I will post garage sale finds, in-store finds and online deals that make me happy! 

I haven't been to too many garage sales so I can only post an in-store deal that made me happy.


I have a serious addiction to Target and love scouring the clearance racks...the 75% racks literally pull me in.

So on my second trip to Target this week this I found this cute shirt!

I apologize for the quality of my photos...I have to take them with my cell until I find the cord that uploads the photos from my camera....it has been missing for months! :/


I got this shirt for $3.24! It is light weight, navy blue and will require a cami underneath.


You can wear it plain like above with some cute crop pants (white) or big, dramatic earrings...like the pair I just bought.
 When I wear the shirt this weekend I will pair it with this scarf (also Target).



What good deals did you find this week?


1 comment:

  1. I love thrifty finds, too! I found two pair of Fossil brand earrings, similar to some that I've been wanting from Lisa Leonard, for 2 bucks each at the thrift store. . .so excited!

    ReplyDelete