Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And On Tuesday I Wore a Boot!

So on Tuesday we were lucky enough to have my Mom watch William for the night so we took Grant out to dinner and then to a swim meet to see his nieces swim. 

My wonderful accessory to my outfit was my boot I have to wear due to a hairline stress fracture. Needless to say that my foot was really swollen from standing on it for so long!

Shorts: Ann Taylor, Shirt: Target, Flip flops: Kohl's, Boot: Queen City Med Mart (and it was my most expensive accessory to my outfit).

3 comments:

  1. LOL, LOVE the boot :)

    http://familyfunmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I SO relate about the boot! I just got mine off after 5 weeks of wear...and my foot still gets swollen. it was a stupid injury that happened on vacation in the cayman islands in february, but waited until june to go in--stupid!!! hope your foot feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete