Monday, July 18, 2011

Products I {Heart}

I thought I would share with ya'll some products that I use religiously and love!


 I love this lip balm because it goes on like a lip stick, it's lightweight and actually stays on! It isn't super expensive ($15) and lasts a long time!

 I have used this scrub for years! We are talking 10+! It is super inexpensive and does an awesome job of scrubbing away dead skin cells and leaving your skin feeling soft and glowing! Another bonus is you can find it everywhere!

Bare Minerals mascara. My mom doesn't wear mascara so when she gets her bare minerals makeup she always gives me her mascara. I love how well it stays on, separates and lengthens my lashes!

I have naturally curly hair and it is usually on the dry side. Since I rarely straighten it, I use this shampoo all the time. It leaves my hair shiny and manageable and the conditioner works great!
Those are my top fav products...what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment